Telerau ac Amodau
Llawr Sglefrio Iâ a Cherdded yng Ngŵyl y Gaeaf Caerdydd 2023 – 2024
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR ALL TICKET SALES:
1. ABOUT US – A2H Live Limited (referred to as “we”, “us” and “the event organiser” in these terms) is a company registered in England and Wales under
company number 12568771 and our registered office is at Unit 15i Hepworth Industrial Estate, Pontyclun, United Kingdom, CF729FQ.
2. BOOKING – These terms and conditions apply to the purchase of ticket(s) by you to the ice-skating attraction detailed in your booking. Please read these terms and conditions carefully prior to making an order for tickets. Our acceptance of your order will take place when we email you to accept it, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us.
3. TICKETS – Tickets are delivered to the email address you provide to us in your order and you are responsible for ensuring that such email address is correct and accessible. You are advised to check your booking details and tickets upon receipt. We will not be responsible for any tickets which are lost or stolen.
4. PAYMENT – You must pay us the price of the tickets ordered at the time of your order together with any applicable booking fees.
5. REFUNDS AND RE-SALES – Once purchased, tickets cannot be resold, transferred or returned except in exceptional circumstances. In the event of exceptional circumstances, we reserve the right to charge a fee for a ticket(s) to be transferred or exchanged. We will not offer refunds, except in accordance
with clause 8. Where a refund is offered, the refund shall be limited to the face value of the ticket(s) only. Unless given express permission by us, tickets must not be resold or transferred for profit or commercial gain.
6. TICKET EXCHANGES – Tickets may be exchanged for a future date of equivalent value, up to 24 hours before the booked session is due to take place. We reserve the right to charge a fee for ticket exchanges. Ticket exchanges must be made by accessing your online account. We reserve the right to refuse any requests made to exchange a ticket less than 24 hours before the session is due to take place. Requests to exchange any tickets received within 24 hours of the booked session taking place will not receive a refund or credit for the order.
7. 2023/2024 SESSIONS – Tickets purchased for the 2023/2024 attraction gives access to a 60-minute skating session. This time includes the time taken to collect, fit and return boots.
8. CANCELLATION OR ABONDONMENT OF THE EVENT – If the event is cancelled, you shall be entitled to a refund of the price of the ticket(s) and booking
fee only. If the event is abandoned or otherwise curtailed, you shall be entitled to a refund of the price of the ticket(s) only if such abandonment or curtailment occurs after less than 30 minutes of skating time has taken place. We will not be liable for any travel or accommodation expenses or any indirect or consequential losses incurred as a result of the event being cancelled, abandoned, curtailed or postponed.
9. ASSUMPTION OF RISK – Skating is undertaken entirely at the skater’s own risk. You acknowledge and understand that ice is a slippery surface and there are many risks inherent to ice skating, including but not limited to, personal injury. If you, or any member of your group, has an existing health or medical condition, existing or past injury, mobility limitations, are pregnant or are taking prescription medication, you should consider carefully whether it is safe for you
or your group member to participate in ice skating and consider consulting a doctor.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY –
(a) Nothing in these terms limits any liability which cannot legally be limited, including but not limited to, liability for death or personal injury caused by
negligence or fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
(b) If we fail to comply with these terms, we are only responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our failure to comply or our
failure to use reasonable care and skill.
(c) Subject to clause 10(a), we shall not be liable to you, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, for any loss
of profit or any indirect or consequential loss arising under or in connection with these terms.
(d) Subject to clause 10(a), we shall not be liable to you for any loss and/or damage suffered by you as a result of your failure to comply with these terms
(including any distress, inconvenience or loss of enjoyment arising from your removal from the attraction).
(e) It is your responsibility to ensure that all of your personal possessions are kept safe and secure at all times whilst on site. We shall not be liable for the loss
of, or damage to, your personal possessions, unless such loss or damage is caused by us.
11. CODE OF CONDUCT When on site, you shall (and shall procure that each member of your group) comply with the site rules and rules for skating. We reserve the right to remove anyone from the site who is (i) found to be disobeying the site rules or skating rules; or (ii) is suspected to be under the influence of drugs and or alcohol; or (iii) in our reasonable opinion, is conducting themselves in an inappropriate manner. If we remove you or anyone in your group for these reasons, you shall not be entitled to any refund. Where you have purchased tickets on behalf of other people, you are responsible for making such people aware of these terms and conditions and ensuring that they comply with the same.
12. ROAR – RIGHT OF ADMISSION RESERVED – We reserve the right to refuse entry to you or any member of your group: (i) for health and safety or security reasons; (a) if you fail to comply with a security search; (b) if in our reasonable opinion, you are acting unreasonably whether as a result of being under the influence of alcohol or drugs or otherwise; (c) if you do not produce a valid ticket for the attraction upon request; or (d) if you fail to comply with, or if you are in
breach of, any of these terms and conditions.
13. 24H CCTV CAMERAS IN OPERATION – CCTV Cameras are in use across the site including the ice surface for health and safety, insurance and fraudulent claim purposes. All video images and audio, from all cameras are recorded, and kept for a minimum of 6 years.
14. SKATING AGE – Children under 3 are not permitted on the ice. Children between 3 and 17 years old (inclusive) must be accompanied by a responsible adult (over 18) on the ice when ice skating.
16. EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL – Subject to clause 8, we will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under these terms that is caused by any act or event beyond our reasonable control.
17. GENERAL –
(a) We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation.
(b) Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
(c) Neither we nor you intend that any of these terms should be enforceable, by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise, by any person who is not a party to the contract.
18. GOVERNING LAW – These terms shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, these terms. If you are a resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.